Thank you all so much for your kind words and your feedback on the Autumn Strings tutorial!
Thanks to a very observant reader (thank you!), a mistake was found in my tutorial. Not a huge one, but still a mistake. I wrote it using only 7 strip sets, well this will only yield you 35 blocks and you need 36. Easy enough to figure out how to get that additional block, but I've updated the PDF, corrected the link in the original post, and am now posting it here in case it was missed.
Please delete the PDF you previously downloaded for my Autumn Strings quilt and download this one instead.
Thanks for your understanding!